Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh-and breath.so angry

(5 Posts)
cheesesarnie Thu 18-Sep-08 21:32:05

i did a thread about this a while ago
now the stupid idiot seller has sent firstly an email saying shes refunded payment so send back dress and some crap saying she stated it wasnt topshop-loads of crap it said bn topshop dress.
no refund recieved-left it 24 hours before checking again-still no refund.
now shes opened an unpaid item dispute with ebayshock i paid by paypal straight away-stupid twat!!!!angry
sorry about language and rant!what will happen next???i hate ebay right now!and she has 100% feedback!shock

whomovedmychocolate Thu 18-Sep-08 22:48:35

If you paid by paypal you've paid and they will see that. I would just write it off and ignore her. Ebay will do the same. Don't worry about it. Some people are stupid or scammers.

cheesesarnie Thu 18-Sep-08 23:21:17

thanks.its so annoying!

missjennipenni Fri 19-Sep-08 19:10:39

did you escalate your paypal dispute to a claim? Paypal give you an automatic refund if you show that you have sent it back

cheesesarnie Sun 21-Sep-08 21:27:29

it says i have but sure i didnt.so should i return it(recorded delivery obviously)?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: