Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh-and breath.so angry

(5 Posts)
cheesesarnie Thu 18-Sep-08 21:32:05

i did a thread about this a while ago
now the stupid idiot seller has sent firstly an email saying shes refunded payment so send back dress and some crap saying she stated it wasnt topshop-loads of crap it said bn topshop dress.
no refund recieved-left it 24 hours before checking again-still no refund.
now shes opened an unpaid item dispute with ebayshock i paid by paypal straight away-stupid twat!!!!angry
sorry about language and rant!what will happen next???i hate ebay right now!and she has 100% feedback!shock

whomovedmychocolate Thu 18-Sep-08 22:48:35

If you paid by paypal you've paid and they will see that. I would just write it off and ignore her. Ebay will do the same. Don't worry about it. Some people are stupid or scammers.

cheesesarnie Thu 18-Sep-08 23:21:17

thanks.its so annoying!

missjennipenni Fri 19-Sep-08 19:10:39

did you escalate your paypal dispute to a claim? Paypal give you an automatic refund if you show that you have sent it back

cheesesarnie Sun 21-Sep-08 21:27:29

it says i have but sure i didnt.so should i return it(recorded delivery obviously)?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now