Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Ebay won't let me sign in! Help please

(7 Posts)
babalon Thu 18-Sep-08 13:11:30

It says that my user name/ password is invalid. But I'm putting the correct one in in the correct case. I've asked them to e-mail me password and user name but am not getting the confirmation e-mails.

I can't contact customer services because you need to be signed in to do it and I can't sign in!! So I'm stuck

Does anyone have a e-mail address that I can contact customer services on directly or do you have any suggestions what is going on?

sixlostmonkeys Thu 18-Sep-08 15:36:28

Go to live help

pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoebay/questions/contact-support.html

WendyWeber Thu 18-Sep-08 15:40:40

Someone could have hacked into your ebay account & changed the details (it does happen)

If you don't mind posting your ebay ID on here I can email them for you via the Security Centre & ask them to check for email address changes?

WendyWeber Thu 18-Sep-08 15:41:30

Or you can email it to me at holden_jan at hotmail.com

There are no phone numbers & you can't even get into the help section without logging in, can you? hmm

sixlostmonkeys Thu 18-Sep-08 16:03:49

direct link for live help

https://cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/chat.asp?profile=15

you don't need to be signed in

WendyWeber Thu 18-Sep-08 16:33:18

Oooh, that's useful, how do you get to that normally? I can't find it grin

babalon Thu 18-Sep-08 18:01:50

Thanks ever so much guys, I'll get on to it after dinner. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now