Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I stated that I'd only accept bids from people with 10+ feedback and...

(4 Posts)
MrsSnape Tue 16-Sep-08 09:32:22

Someone with 1 feedback has bidded angry. This item has already had a time-waster ruin the auction and this is the second time I've had to list it. Ironically it is this item inparticular that convinced me to ask for feedback of 10 or more on all my items.

Now dilema...do I 'chance it' and hope they pay (the only feedback they have is as a seller) or delete their bid? it has 6 watchers.

dingdong05 Tue 16-Sep-08 14:26:24

I thought if you set up a preference like that then anyone outwith those perameters couldn't bid.
Also, did you get a free listing for this one? Or does that only count if it doesn't sell at all?

KnickersOnMaHead Tue 16-Sep-08 20:19:34

Message withdrawn

blueshoes Tue 16-Sep-08 21:22:01

MrsSnape, if your auction has a while more to run, 6 watchers is pretty good going. It should sell. If you are not comfortable with this buyer, you can leave it until the last minute before you remove them. In the meantime, they could get outbidded. You can also specifically block this particular bidder so that once they are removed/outbidded, they cannot put in another bid on your auction.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now