Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Do you post to Europe and rest of world ?

(7 Posts)
Katw3kitts Thu 11-Sep-08 10:07:54

Selling some of my crap stuff and I've had a few messages asking if I'll sell to Italy, France and Israel.

Obviously postage costs will be higher... but should I agree to do this or is it just too big a pain ?

Any thoughts appreciated

Philpot Thu 11-Sep-08 16:10:14

Hello,
I just posted some baby clothes to Norway and some shoes to Portugal, it was no bother at all, I just said I'd add £1 on. If it helps, a 0.522kg parcel inside the EU was £3.81.

southeastastra Thu 11-Sep-08 16:11:16

we sell worldwide not really that much hassle

sixlostmonkeys Thu 11-Sep-08 16:17:59

posting outside UK is the same process as posting within UK - simply check postal costs on royal mail website and put them in the required fields on your listing (the only way to get ww visibility without the potential buyers knowing they have to go through a palaver to see ww listings)

nikkid21 Sat 13-Sep-08 12:48:18

I sell worldwide. The only caution I would add is that I've had quite a few parcels go missing to Italy. They do seem to have a black hole there.

southeastastra Sat 13-Sep-08 12:49:15

we've had lots of probs with italy too

Katw3kitts Sat 13-Sep-08 12:58:47

AAAhhhh !

Someone has just won something in Italy !

Thanks for your help guys !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now