Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I am only a buyer/feedback

(3 Posts)
3andnomore Wed 10-Sep-08 20:54:01

well, only have bought over E-Bay and have always left positive feedback, because even if I had a problem it was always sorted.

Have recently bought a lot over E-bay and have a fair few outstanding feedbacks (not me giving them but receiving them myself)
If sellers don't give feedback will that show and will people think I am a dodgy buyer?Because I always pay immidiately and usually there are zero problems....and like I said if there was it was minor and it was resolved anyway!

hopelesshousewife Wed 10-Sep-08 21:50:58

No, it won't be a problem. I buy and sell regularly and only look for negative positives with new buyers. They might just be taking their time. You could try a polite reminder email?

MsPontipine Thu 11-Sep-08 11:12:02

No - It won't show and no feedback is fine feedback!! I wouldn't try to chase for it - however politely you try and ask there's still likely to be some idiot who - although they can't leave a negative - may leave some daft comment leaving you in a worse position than before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now