Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Anyone else having trouble listing new items to sell?

(8 Posts)
squigglywig Sat 06-Sep-08 11:28:07

I can't get past the sign-in page. I go into my ebay (as am already signed in), click on sell > item to sell. I get to the put in your title and choose quick sell or advanced sell page. I click to continue and it whisks me back to the sign in page to verify it's me. No matter how many times I enter the username and password though it just keeps reloading the sign-in page.

I have 4 items selling at the moment? Is there a limit now? I'm really confused. I've tried signing out totally and signing back in. It's been going on since yesterday.

Any ideas gratefully received!

squigglywig Sat 06-Sep-08 20:48:36

bump

sixlostmonkeys Sun 07-Sep-08 10:46:54

have you reached the point where you state the item is new?

squigglywig Sun 07-Sep-08 19:04:58

No. I don't get to do anything past typing in the title of the item and choosing the basic or advanced sell form.

<<gives up>>

overtherainbow Sun 07-Sep-08 22:10:48

It may be because your seller account fees are to their limit. When mine get to about £18 it wont let me list anymore items until I have paid some of this. Try checking your seller account - you may need to pay some off before they let you list anymore. (I always pay my bills on time too!)

squigglywig Sun 07-Sep-08 22:41:36

No - I owe about £3 I think...

BlackEyedDog Sun 07-Sep-08 23:36:30

I've had trouble with ebay this w/end signing in etc. They've redesigned it all haven't they - I suspect it's a bug.

I'm on a mac. Switched to ds's pc and no prblems...

squigglywig Mon 08-Sep-08 07:31:32

Ah. I'm on a mac too. Maybe that's the problem!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now