Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

reported a couple of sellers to ebay - how long to respond? do they reply to you?

(4 Posts)
paddingtonbear1 Wed 03-Sep-08 14:42:31

I reported 2 sellers to ebay as I thought there had been shill bidding on their items. 1 item I won (I thought it was suss), but I still need to pay for it, even though I've reported the seller to ebay? I've had no response yet. Do they respond, how long does it take?
I guess I'll have to pay for the item even though I think I've been ripped off, or I#'ll get a non payment dispute!

paddingtonbear1 Wed 03-Sep-08 21:15:10

got a reminder to pay from the seller - am not happy though. 4 of her recent auctions have a similar pattern to mine - 'nibble' bids up to just over the maximum, then a retraction making the buyer pay their max. Feel a bit cheated!

missjennipenni Thu 04-Sep-08 16:52:44

Ebay dont tend to reply to you. Usually (in my experience) there listings just disappear, or they do LOL

paddingtonbear1 Thu 04-Sep-08 17:03:21

thanks - one of the sellers I reported looks like they've had their listings pulled, as I'm fairly sure they weren't due to end yet. They're not on the completed listings either.
The other seller has no more items for sale anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now