Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

what if an item fails to turn up?

(8 Posts)
narkymum Tue 02-Sep-08 10:10:17

have e-mailed seller twice! No reply.!!

honeybehappy Tue 02-Sep-08 10:28:15

how long has it been since they sent it?open a paypal dispute if you paid by paypal.

narkymum Tue 02-Sep-08 10:31:58

well I bought it a week ago, lots of money and was told would be sent first class. Bought something else same day that arrived two days later. Emailed yesterday to ask when sent, no reply. Post just been, not turned up today. Am I being impatiant?

honeybehappy Tue 02-Sep-08 10:35:36

It is abit odd that they have not replied to your emails, whats their feedback like?

missjennipenni Tue 02-Sep-08 10:40:01

if 7 days have passed, open a dispute! after 24/48 hours, escalate it to a claim

MrsMagooo Tue 02-Sep-08 12:57:52

I agree - open a dispute & if no reply from seller within 24 hours esculate to a claim.

Hope you get it resolved.

narkymum Tue 02-Sep-08 18:03:51

her feed back really good. I think it was tue/wed I bought plus been weekend how long shall I give it?. Not replying to e-mails pissing me off though.

honeybehappy Tue 02-Sep-08 20:31:24

I think they are allowed 7 days to send it, i would wait a few more days and then open a dispute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now