Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Any decent cheap couriers to send a buggy?

(7 Posts)
andyrobo237 Sun 31-Aug-08 20:29:29

Need to send a buggy on Tues - I put £12 in for posting and packaging - any cheap couriers out there that people have used that are reliable?

Thanks!

CarGirl Sun 31-Aug-08 20:31:31

I've used parcel-tree who use DHL and it's all been fine so far!

nicolamumof3 Sun 31-Aug-08 21:08:30

www.directparceldelivery sent my maclaren double last week picked up at 1.30pm was there the following morning! They also use DHL is around £7ish.

andyrobo237 Sun 31-Aug-08 21:48:44

Great - will use directparcel one - just need to give the buggy a clean now - not dirty but I prefer to send them out clean and take piccies of condition when sent!

Bought a Zia today - not used it yet - DH rolled is eyes up, but once it was up and rinning he could see it was better than the Verve!

nicolamumof3 Sun 31-Aug-08 22:06:47

I am fanatical with my buggies when i send them off they get the full works. I sell what i'd like to receive. unfortunately not always a two way thing lol! glad you like the zia i've heard they are good. my phil n teds arrives tomorrow!

andyrobo237 Sun 31-Aug-08 22:18:31

OOhh a P&T - my brother has one in orange! It is the doubles one has they have two under three - it is great and easy to push - we are downsizing here as DS is 18 months, so I now have a Jane carrera pushchair and the Zia! I love prams!!!!

nicolamumof3 Sun 31-Aug-08 22:31:10

me too hun! I've sold two this week though! and only bought one!! lol. im now down to my ziko buggy for car and my p&t i've got two boys (and an older one) but two littleuns 2.8yrs and 13m.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now