Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Bloody Impatient buyers!!!!!

(9 Posts)
KnickersOnMaHead Thu 28-Aug-08 18:05:24

Message withdrawn

Niecie Thu 28-Aug-08 18:08:04

God what idiots.

Maybe they didn't know that they had sent an e-cheque - some people don't seem to know what they are doing.

I would email them and point out the error of their ways - very politely of course!

bubblagirl Thu 28-Aug-08 18:19:03

usually if an e cheque comes through i e mail and say i have just recieved and e cheque whicjh should clear in 10 days to pre warn them

i dont know why e cheques send as i have has money in my bank before and still sent an e cheque to someone

just make sure you always have good communication so people know where they stand

KnickersOnMaHead Thu 28-Aug-08 18:26:58

Message withdrawn

bubblagirl Thu 28-Aug-08 18:32:08

well in that case she has acted very stupidly you have backed yourself up have proof etc and have done nothing wrong

MrsMagooo Thu 28-Aug-08 19:07:11

Numpty!

Think that sums it up wink

mel1981 Fri 29-Aug-08 16:34:33

I just think some people arent happy unless they are complaining!

Flibbertyjibbet Fri 29-Aug-08 16:42:32

I sold some unworn childrens shoes last year. I said I post out by 2nd class postage to save buyers money and if they want things quicker I'll upgrade and re invoice for 1st class. So the auction ends Sat afternoon, I post them 2nd class Monday, Wednesday lunchtime the buyer has put a dispute in without even emailing me to ask if they've been posted!!!

DICK HEADS.

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 29-Aug-08 17:11:04

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now