Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I have a suggestion for all you Ebay users.

(6 Posts)
AvenaLife Thu 28-Aug-08 14:40:11

Take a picture of the product before you send it to the buyer next to a piece of paper so that you can show them the condition it is in when you send it in case they moan about the condition/damage. The newspapers so you can prove the date. smile

sixlostmonkeys Thu 28-Aug-08 15:34:35

It is becoming more and more important to fill your description with clear photos and complete descriptions.
I recently had a SNAD dispute opened against me (buyer claimed there were pen marks and creases on the book - luckily I had described them as having pen marks and creases on (doh!)
Paypal found in my favour. Maybe the full description of condition helped me.
From now on I shall be placing as many clear photos as possible on each listing.

Buyers are really trying it on now due the FB change. Stay one step ahead of them I say! the photo that Avenalife suggests is a good one, be very careful how you describe stuff and always send Rec Del

southeastastra Thu 28-Aug-08 15:38:12

yes, we've had so many problems with arsey buyers. latest one from honk kong, tracking says it was delivered on certain dat yet buyer insists he hasn't got it.

every day problems of some sort

Marne Thu 28-Aug-08 15:40:26

Yes, i have had problems, i have just started writing 'sold as seen' on my listings and give detailed photo's using photobucket to put large pictures on my listings.

MrsMagooo Thu 28-Aug-08 19:10:16

I always use a template when selling things so that I can put on tons of photos to try & cover my bum!

squilly Thu 28-Aug-08 21:19:42

I'm off to try Ebid for a change. It's getting worse and worse on Ebay...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now