Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

why cant i find the moses basket i want second hand

(7 Posts)
misdee Thu 21-Aug-08 17:38:39

this one i refuse to pay that much for something. have been hunting ebay for ages for one. the one i did find, they smoked and had cats sad which is a no no with 2 dd's with asthma, and 3 with cat allergies. even if i could strip it and wash it down. sad

TwoIfBySea Thu 21-Aug-08 21:17:09

Oh sorry Misdee, I was about to offer up my dts old moses basket but I have cats and dogs! That would be no use then! Don't smoke though

sixlostmonkeys Fri 22-Aug-08 10:52:33

this any good
(I admit i know nothing about these things)

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mamas-Papas-Moses-basket-with-rocking-stand_W0QQitemZ140259845729QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2 0423QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

misdee Fri 22-Aug-08 12:12:00

thank you.

have asked for postage price.

Nicki260504 Sat 23-Aug-08 21:55:11

Does it have to be the gingerbread design? I have the Zeddy and Rhubarb one with new mattress and stand (not a rocking one though) which I was thinking about selling...

MrsBadger Sat 23-Aug-08 22:05:43

because you are too picky? grin

get the £30 plain white one from John Lewis and stick a Gingerbread quilt on it

misdee Wed 27-Aug-08 18:28:37

lol.

i got the one i wanted.

for £25!!!

my mum is collecting ot fopr me when she is on hols in that area.

am very happy now

grin

i know i was being picky, but i loved that design, and really wanted it. even considered selling my buggy for it.

now where does good mattresses?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now