Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Unpaid item strike. Does it show in their profile?

(4 Posts)
tortoise Tue 19-Aug-08 23:18:54

Buyer has 100% feedback but despite contacting them and them promising payment and then me reporting unpaid item then they replied saying they will pay, they still haven't paid so i ended the dispute and got fees etc refunded.

So will it show on their profile that they have a strike?

I just can't understand why they haven't paid or got in touch when all their feedback is so good.

tortoise Wed 20-Aug-08 21:25:13

sixlostmonkeys Thu 21-Aug-08 09:50:55

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't show.
When I've gone through this process I've often looked to see if it shows, but I've never noticed anything.

Apparently after so many strikes they are out, but as this seems to go on back stage we really don't know if ebay take any action.

missjennipenni Thu 21-Aug-08 10:54:49

No it doesnt show. They are only allowed so many before ebay boot them (i think it could be 3 in a year?)

The only way you could get an idea if they were a bad payer is by their negative feedback, but no that sellers cant leave negative feedback, there is no way of letting people know

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now