Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Received my first Ebay invoice. What do I do now?

(4 Posts)
boogiewoogie Tue 19-Aug-08 20:07:54

Does the amount get taken from my Paypal account automatically? Or do I have to fiddle about with Paypal to send payment? Also there is no breakdown of what the amount stands for and as far as I'm concerned I have only listed 3 items and sold 2. I've spent 51p on listing so how come I've got a bill for more than double that? There must be some hidden fees somewhere that I've misssed.

Goober Tue 19-Aug-08 20:10:04

When you click the PAY NOW button you will have to log into your Paypal account, then agree to the ammounts etc.

tiggerlovestobounce Tue 19-Aug-08 20:11:09

In addition to the listing fees you also have to pay a proportion of the final sale value.

boogiewoogie Tue 19-Aug-08 20:15:00

I must say, after 2 sales, all the effort that you put in does not seem to be worthwhile after listing fees, sale fees, Paypal fees, paypal bank transfer fees. Not sure whether I'd want to sell on Ebay again. Think I'll stick to NCT sales.

Thanks for advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now