Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Dodgy selling behaviour, I've been refunded, should I do anything?

(3 Posts)
justkeepswimming Sat 16-Aug-08 21:05:24

Will try to keep this short!

Bought a Learn & Groove centre, didn't arrive, started a dispute process, and have now been refunded through Paypal.

Would be end of story but I went to go and leave (negative) feedback once the money was back in my account and saw some other neg feedback from another buyer who bought a...Learn & Groove centre! It arrived for them at least but even with new batteries it won't work.
No response to the feedback yet (or with the new rules maybe she can't respond??).
Should I do anything else? Like report her to Ebay?

Interestingly, in the second listing she states she doesn't have the box so can't post it. And lists it only as Buy It Now for £35. I paid £10.50 + £20 next day delivery (haha).

Even if I shouldn't report them, would like to name & shame at least on here, can I do that?

P.S. I sent a message to the successful (or not so) buyer saying I had bought it previously just out of interest, not heard back yet from them.

JonahTakalua Sat 16-Aug-08 21:07:22

seller will probably just say that she had two identical items.

justkeepswimming Sun 17-Aug-08 11:07:42

thanks (sorry posted and went to bed!) Jonah, won't do anything now anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now