Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How much (percentage of cost new) would you bid for second hand baby clothes?

(5 Posts)
ILikeYourSleeves Sat 16-Aug-08 18:08:45

I am watching a bundle of baby clothes just now, advertised as brilliant condition and the pics look great too... but you just never know what you'll get I guess! Just wondering what you would all bid? Say a bundle, if bought brand new, would have cost you £100, what would your max bid be if they are 2nd hand and good condition? Thanks!

milknosugar Sat 16-Aug-08 18:32:55

£100 wouldnt buy much, you could easily spend that on 6 nice items. or 100 horrible items! i wouldnt bid a percent, just what i was willing to pay

nicolamumof3 Sat 16-Aug-08 22:38:16

depends on makes, sizes etc and condition. Is there lots of individual pics?

ILikeYourSleeves Sat 16-Aug-08 23:23:27

I won! Well, I will see if I really won when I get the clothes... The pictures look great (lots of close up pics) and they are described as excellent condition, barely worn. Seller has excellent feedback too on over 800 transactions.

I got:

trousers x 7
jeans x 5
dungarees x 4
long sleeved tops x 8
jumpers x 4
hoodies x 5
jacket x 1
gilets x 2
sleepsuit x 2
snowsuit x 1
hat x 1
gloves x 1

....all for £107! Yes it sounds like a ton of money but I worked out to buy new would be at least £400 and DS has no clothes in this size for autumn / winter and is outgrowing all his current clothes. I usually would buy stuff in shops but ebay bundles are great! Hopefully.........

nicolamumof3 Sat 16-Aug-08 23:34:16

let us know what they are like when they arrive x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now