Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

designer trousers have what look like stains on, what should I say to seller?

(5 Posts)
paddingtonbear1 Thu 14-Aug-08 09:38:01

they do say used, but in excellent condition. They do fit fine (know which size to get with this make), but there are lighter coloured marks on the legs which look like some kind of stain - not sure if they'll wash off. Do I ask for a refund? They did say used but I wouldn't say they are in excellent condition! Or is this par for the course with 'used' stuff? Not had this problem before.
The seller has 100% feedback, but hasn't sold anything for ages by the look of it.

tiggerlovestobounce Thu 14-Aug-08 09:46:15

They shouldnt be stained. I think it is reasonable to expect stains to be mentioned.
I would contact the seller and explain the situation and see what they say.
If this had happened to me I would want full refund, including P+P as item was innacuratly described.

KnickersOnMaHead Thu 14-Aug-08 12:58:20

Message withdrawn

hollyandnoah Thu 14-Aug-08 13:06:32

i'd email them first, if you wash them to see if they come out. It looks like you might have worn them first or why wash?

paddingtonbear1 Sat 23-Aug-08 18:50:36

I did email the seller, who said they didn't realise and to send back and they would give a refund. I sent back last Tues, retained proof of postage, and sent another email confirming I'd sent them back. Heard nothing since! How long do I give it?
not had problems buying on ebay before - always pay promptly and up until now the items have been fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now