Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Doing a car boot to raise cash and I'm wondering what kind of things sell well?

(4 Posts)
LoveMyGirls Wed 13-Aug-08 11:03:17

I'm skint (I'm a childminder and one family is leaving and hasn't paid me for weeks so I'm now really overdrawn) I know a car boot won't be an answer to my prayers but will bring a little bit of extra cash in and get rid of some clutter so any idea's of things I could sell please?

Jaynerae Wed 13-Aug-08 11:50:48

children's clothes, toys, bikes, ride ons, CD's DVD's - adults and childrens, books, I find all these sell really well. I have a goof clear out every year and do at least two boot sales in the summer, I never come home with less than £100.

Abubu Thu 14-Aug-08 14:00:33

Hi,

We have done a few boot sales and some things that sell well are perfume and cosmetics, even if they have been used, shoes (even old one), anything branded with sports logos, jewellery, toys.
Don't bother with anything out of date such as videos or cassette tapes. China and crockery are a waste of time as they are so ubiquitous and cheap from new nowadays that no one is interested.

bogie Thu 14-Aug-08 14:04:05

As said but other posts toys good quality clothes cds dvds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now