Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Think a timewaster has bid on my listing

(6 Posts)
MrsMissMs Fri 01-Aug-08 21:43:34

I'm quite annoyed. I was selling an xbox game for DS and someone was bidding on it up until 5 minutes before the end when a person bid an extra £1 on it and became the leading bidder. This person has 0 feedback and has a "questionable" name (like something a 12 year old would call a kid he was bullying).

The auction ended at 2pm and he has still not paid. Am I likely to ever see this money? if not what can I do? I resent having to pay more fees to relist it just because some dickhead felt like "playing" on ebay for an afternoon angry

sixlostmonkeys Fri 01-Aug-08 22:00:33

if they don't pay file a non payer dispute, then you will get your fees back and you can relist

blueshoes Fri 01-Aug-08 22:17:19

Next time, if you think a buyer is a timewaster, before the auction ends, you can remove his bid and block him.

Although in this case, the bidder seemed to have sniped so you had not much chance to block him.

As sixmonkeys says, you can just file a nonpayer dispute after 7 days. The whole process takes about 2 weeks from the end of auction. It really is just timewasting, but such a pain.

You still have hope.

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 01-Aug-08 22:23:07

Message withdrawn

paddingtonbear1 Sat 02-Aug-08 21:35:29

I'd give it a bit more time - when i win an item, often I don't pay until the day after.

MrsMagooo Sat 02-Aug-08 22:33:19

If the winner doesn't pay you can always do a Second Chance Offer to the original bidder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now