Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What kind of feedback should I leave ?

(5 Posts)
amner Wed 30-Jul-08 09:28:16

Kind of difficult as I just won an large bulky item from a mum I kind of know by face from school.

I got it for 99p so a bargain IMO, but when I went round to collect it she told me that a car was missing (there should be 3 in the garage)and was I too bothered ?

I replied that if she found it let me know, but not to worry if she didnt and thats how it was left.

I dont think that at the price I can really moan... so will end up giving positive I'm sure.. but what would you do ? and how would you word it ?

sixlostmonkeys Wed 30-Jul-08 09:30:53

positive - nice item, friendly seller. thank you

amner Wed 30-Jul-08 09:42:57

Yeah... thats what I thought. Thanks SLM.

I guess I'm such a picky seller and list any teenie tiny imperfection in the ad so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting.

I guess we are not all the same.

sixlostmonkeys Wed 30-Jul-08 09:46:28

I'm the same, but I always expect the worse when buying so I'm not disappointed. Hopefully by leaving FB like the above she will find the missing car for you. Maybe email her once before leaving feedback, just asking nicely if she has found it?

MrsMagooo Wed 30-Jul-08 18:19:40

I agree with SLM - at that price you can't argue (well you can as it's not as described but hey wink)

It is frustrating though when people aren't honest in listings!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now