Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

DH listed my Sex In the City dvds while I was on holiday on MY ebay account...

(21 Posts)
threestars Wed 30-Jul-08 00:02:32

...now I'm having to pack them up and send them off when I still want to keep them angry

And he didn't even charge postage.

He also sold my Life on Mars ones too. angry

He knows I'm too scared of bad feedback to stop the sale.

Think I might now list his Star Wars dvds, in revenge...
What else of his should I list?? Maybe his motorbike?

Tortington Wed 30-Jul-08 00:04:58

why did he do that?

sounds trez bizarre to me.

QuintessentialShadows Wed 30-Jul-08 00:05:40

Start with his dvds, from HIS account of course, you dont want to risk bad feedback on yours.

And for heavens sake, change your password!!!

sleepycat Wed 30-Jul-08 00:05:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zippitippitoes Wed 30-Jul-08 00:05:44

did you have a fun holiday without him

QuintessentialShadows Wed 30-Jul-08 00:13:00

OH, I did not catch onto that bit. Did you have a good holiday? Did you go anywhere nice?

differentID Wed 30-Jul-08 00:14:30

get his credit card and reorder them. Cheeky sod.

HumphreyPillow Wed 30-Jul-08 00:16:45

change the password on your ebay account.

threestars Wed 30-Jul-08 00:38:13

He was making space in the sitting room. Thing is, he could have chosen loads from his 100s of dvds rather than from my 10 dvds... I could be nice and say maybe he wants to show me how to earn money from home? But I know in reality that he just doesn't like the series.

BTW, I went to Italy with his parents to stay with his sister who lives there. He didn't want to take time off from his new job, but parents-in-law wanted DS to have a holiday. Since i have 4 month DD we didn't want him to feel pushed away from me & baby so DD & I went too. Is this TMI?! Lovely time, anyhoo.

Oh, & I realise it's Sex AND the City. Been so long...

Yep, password change coming up.

ninedragons Wed 30-Jul-08 00:40:15

Freecycle all his DVDs and clothes.

What a fucking dick.

thumbwitch Wed 30-Jul-08 01:10:02

ditto on the fucking dick - how bloody rude! List ALL his DVDs if he wants to "make space"; sell them as a job lot. See how he likes it (yes I know it's childish tit for tat but FFS!)

TheBlonde Wed 30-Jul-08 07:16:05

Can't you just report your account as hijacked then ebay will cancel all the sales?

elkiedee Wed 30-Jul-08 08:13:49

I think you should email the buyers and apologise and tell them what happened. And change your password.

I don't know if you've got a reasonable price for them, they seem to be going for quite a bit on ebay at the moment (I was looking to see if I could get more than I paid for mine new 2 years ago, and I think I could).

If you don't want to do that, then I think you should insist he buys you replacements or you will put up his stuff.

milknosugar Wed 30-Jul-08 08:47:49

do you have his ebay password? buy them back on his account and make him pay for them

sixlostmonkeys Wed 30-Jul-08 09:33:51

bad feedback is just a a teeny tiny blip on the screen - DVDs are DVDs - keep them. explain to the buyers and forget about it

Tortington Wed 30-Jul-08 16:55:28

so no plausible reason apart from " i dint wanna getrid of my stuf i like it so your stuf it is as girls stuff is shit. and my stuff is clearly more important"

?

well if tats his attitude love, and all you can do is change the ebay passowrd - no wonder - if i were you i would tell him to get to town sharpish and buy me another one becuase he is a really unhoughtful selfish prick.

QuintessentialShadows Wed 30-Jul-08 17:01:26

I like milknosugars suggestion. Buy it back from his account and pay instantly with paypal.

lizandlulu Wed 30-Jul-08 17:07:56

so has someone actuall bought them? of are they still for sale?

BabiesEverywhere Wed 30-Jul-08 17:08:28

Surely you can report that your account has been hijacked by a third party and that you didn't list those bids (don't mention it was your husband) Ebay should let you cancel the sales without negative feedback etc, just return the money to the buyers.

MrsMagooo Wed 30-Jul-08 18:17:58

I would report your account as being highjacked - that way Ebay can cancel the sales without you risking neg feedback!

What a selfish eejit hmm

KaySamuels Wed 30-Jul-08 18:20:40

Good idea MrsMagoo

I am angry on your behalf, what a twat.

Don't post them off!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now