Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Aargh! Why can't you create more than one listing without the other being deleted?

(8 Posts)
boogiewoogie Sat 12-Jul-08 16:21:56

So frustrating! I was going to create a few listings for the irst time and save them all until I'm ready to sell them. I've only just read that if you create a new listing then the previous one gets deleted. There must be a way of doing several surely? Can anyone help?

Scootergrrrl Sat 12-Jul-08 18:45:52

Do them in Word then cut and paste into Ebay when you're ready?

sixlostmonkeys Sat 12-Jul-08 19:06:05

use turbo lister

MsPontipine Sat 12-Jul-08 22:01:50

You can tick the "Schedule start time" instead of start listing immediately then put a date and time in the future up to 2 weeks I think then when you want to list it revise it and change to start immediately - there is a 6p charge to schedule future date listings but if you revise it to start immediately you will not be charged any extra.

KnickersOnMaHead Sun 13-Jul-08 14:11:57

Message withdrawn

boogiewoogie Sun 13-Jul-08 20:27:00

Okay I'll try that!

melpomene Sun 13-Jul-08 20:50:43

or use Auctiva - no charge for scheduling, and you can include extra pics for free

boogiewoogie Sun 13-Jul-08 21:11:08

How can I use Auctiva?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now