Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

No feedback, do I contact them?

(6 Posts)
MrsSnape Thu 10-Jul-08 12:25:53

I sold a DVD last week, posted it the day after they paid and have not heard anything from them since. I posted another DVD to someone else at the same time and they left +feedback so I know it arrived.

Do I contact the buyer of this other DVD to see if they got it or just leave it?

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Thu 10-Jul-08 13:44:24

Feedback is optional, Noone has to leave it! The more you hassle people, the more they won't leave it. I know it's annoying because you want to know things got there, easy way to check that is to send everything recorded and track your items on Royal Mail website!

missfib Thu 10-Jul-08 15:43:26

send them an email asking if they are happy with the item and if so could they please leave feedback,
it always drives me mad when people dont leave feedback!

IdrisTheDragon Thu 10-Jul-08 15:46:34

I have to say that as a buyer if I get an email asking me to leave feedback, it does annoy me a bit - I do other things as well as leave feedback. Some people will do a bulk feedback leaving session each week or so.

I'd also say that if they haven't got the DVD, I am sure they will contact you.

LazyLinePainterJane Thu 10-Jul-08 16:15:56

Well they can report you for hassling for feedback so I wouldn't. Its not necessary to leave feedback, and a lot of people do it in spurts, especially if they buy or sell a lot.

I'd tell you fuck right off if you emailed me asking for feedback. And I would mention it in the feedback I gave as well.

MummyLovesPrams Fri 11-Jul-08 12:39:36

shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now