Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

HELP........ Now what do I do?

(15 Posts)
Tas1 Tue 01-Jul-08 13:04:43

This women bought a bundle of clothes from me plus 2 other items. Even though I said No CHEQUES she paid by E-Cheque. I waited around 10 days for it to clear only to find out on the day it was due to clear that my account does not accept e-cheques.
I e-mailed her and explained and she said she would put a postal order into the post.
That was over a week and a half ago. I e-mailed again but she has not replied.
What do I do now?
Do I relist the items?
I have 100% feedback which I dont want to loose. sad

jimblejambles Tue 01-Jul-08 16:14:03

open a dispute for an unpaid item. ebay will refund your fees and then you can relist.

FAQ Tue 01-Jul-08 16:15:52

don't be too hard on her about the E-Cheque - I recently bouht something on e-bay, paid by Paypal as normal (I thought) and it turned out it was an E-cheque!!

Tas1 Fri 04-Jul-08 10:48:52

Well, thought I would update you.
Women has finally sent cash in post 2 weeks after she said she had put a postal order in the post hmm but when I opened it she has only sent enough money for the bundle of clothes & not the 2 seperate items she won. I have now had to Email her again to say she still owes me more money.
This is now nearly a month since the close of the auction!!! angry
What makes me cross is that she can leave me neg feedback but I can't her!

cheesesarnie Fri 04-Jul-08 10:51:42

why would she want to leave you bad feedback?

Tas1 Fri 04-Jul-08 11:17:24

Because she is not happy that her e-chq was refused.

cheesesarnie Fri 04-Jul-08 11:24:20

ahh.but did she not understand it wasnt your fault?it was your account?

Tas1 Fri 04-Jul-08 11:33:07

I hope so.
Maybe I'm just getting a bit hetup about it.blush

cheesesarnie Fri 04-Jul-08 11:39:49

hopefully will all work out in end.this is what i hate about ebay now.

but i have had trouble with the paypal/echeque thing before,when i was about 50pence short in my account but didnt realise at the time so went through as echeque rather than instant payment.

Tas1 Fri 04-Jul-08 12:25:20

Until this happened i did'nt know what e-chqs were or that they existed.

Tas1 Thu 17-Jul-08 21:16:02

Just to update you..... It has now been over a month since this women won my items. She has only paid for one of the items but not the other two. I have Emailed her - no reply. I have put in an Unpaid Item claim to Ebay - No reply. I have opened a dispute - no reply.

Now what do I do?

MsPontipine Thu 17-Jul-08 22:13:49

Have you tried telephoning her? In the circs Ebay should provide you with her no.

Dummymumm Thu 17-Jul-08 22:26:24

u go onto advanced search at the top of any ebay page, then you look on the left-hand side for the menu of blue links, near the bottom it says "Find Contact Information". Use that link, and enter their user ID and the item number. A few minutes later you will get an email from ebay with a telephone number on it. However, beware that this email is also sent to the buyer with your number on it. Also, last time i needed to phone a seller about an item not arrived, the telephone number was false. Good luck

missjennipenni Fri 18-Jul-08 13:11:56

If she doesnt reply to the dispute, and Ebay close it, she cant leave you any feedback.

Tas1 Fri 18-Jul-08 16:57:59

OK, Thanks
I will do that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now