Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

bought something, ive paid for it, WHERE IS IT

(7 Posts)
nailpolish Wed 12-Sep-07 15:25:17

its been a week, iv eleft 2 messages

how long do i wait?

sarahlou1uk Wed 12-Sep-07 15:33:36

Did you pay via paypal? If so, start a dispute and communicate with seller via paypal. If it's been sent Royal Mail, they usually don't look into claims until 15 days have passed. If you start a dispute, its then upto the seller to contact you. If you don't receive any replies, you can escalate to a full claim and paypal will sort it out for you.
If you didn't pay via paypal, mark item as not received on ebay and let them contact seller for you.

nailpolish Wed 12-Sep-07 15:34:10

yes i paid with paypal

sarahlou1uk Wed 12-Sep-07 15:35:48

start dispute with paypal then. Go to resolution centre and start a new dispute.

lailasmum Wed 12-Sep-07 15:44:35

a week isn't very long really. I would wait another unless they said they would get it out to you very quickly. Then dispute. They should have answered messages but if their feedback is generally good I wouldn't panic yet. Not every one posts out daily so may not have left them as quickly as you assumed and if its going via royal mail it can take rather a lot longer than royal mail says it does. recently been having first class things things taking best part of a week to arrive.

nailpolish Wed 12-Sep-07 15:47:36

ok ill wait another week

sixlostmonkeys Wed 12-Sep-07 18:57:51

You can start a dispute after a week, especially if they are not replying to your messages.
If you paid for first class postage then it is very cheeky of them to leave it so long before posting.
If they don't reply to your messages in the next 2 days then open a dispute, don't leave it any longer - no excuse for non-communication

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: