Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

absolutly f**cking furious with ebay!!!

(11 Posts)
smeeinit Thu 23-Aug-07 11:37:07

arrggggh!!!
they make me soooo mad!

i listed a genuine JOHN ROCHA bag 5 days ago and it had an hour left with 15 people watching it and the tossers at ebay have removed my listing!
because in the title i put "john rocha leather messenger style bag" they say ive mislead people into thinking its a genuine john rocha,errrr it is fookin genuine its MESSENGER style not fookin john rocha style!! arrrrrgggggg!!!! im so angry!

thanks for listening to my rant!

Desiderata Thu 23-Aug-07 11:41:42

That is very out of order. I'd be as mad as a box of frogs in the same circumstances.

Email them and ask them to reimburse your listing fees.

I've had it with eBay. I sold on there for two years or more, and it's just not worth it any more.

I hope you get your item re-listed

GrumpyOldJetlaggedWoman Thu 23-Aug-07 11:46:33

I have had that, too. Tis really annoying, and then you get people contacting you and asking where the item has gone.

ATM I have absolutely tons of stuff to sell on ebay, but when I try to list I get an error message saying that they cannot proceed because either:
a. I'm not verified (I am)
or
b. My paypal account is not linked to my ebay account (It is)

I have emailed them about it several times, and have yet to get a satisfactory response. It's doing my head in.

MerlinsBeard Thu 23-Aug-07 11:49:14

can you not see it from their side as well? you listed it as john rocha leather messenger STYLE bag. it does look as if its not actually that bag whenyou read the title

Carnoodleusfudge Thu 23-Aug-07 11:53:37

If it had said

"John Rocha style messenger bag" then is it a messenger bag in a style similiar to that of the famous designer but your English was absolutely correct and eBay obviously don't have a grasp of the English language

Jump up and down at them alot

GreebosWhiskers Thu 23-Aug-07 12:00:25

Sorry mom but that title makes me think that it's a genuine Jogn Rocha bag in messenger style

ebay are totally in the wrong here & I'm another one who's had it with them - went off ebay when they classed 2nd hand nappies as used underwear & added them to the banned list

Hope you get your fees back.

GreebosWhiskers Thu 23-Aug-07 12:01:25

John Rocha even

I even previewed & didn't spot the mistake.

MerlinsBeard Thu 23-Aug-07 12:02:41

well i think it too but was trying to represent the other side. clearly not very well!!

smeeinit Thu 23-Aug-07 13:18:16

no i dont see it from their side atall!
as carnoodle says i did use the correct terminoligy!
im still extremely fooked off!!

smeeinit Thu 23-Aug-07 17:40:48

so i emailed ebay and explained that i hadnt misled atall as my bag is a genuine john rocha and i hadnt stated otherwise and ebay just sent back an automated reply!
honestly what a fookin waste of time!

Tillyboo Sat 25-Aug-07 21:40:23

I had this happen with me recently with a pair of Disney sleepsuits. They removed my listing saying I'd breached something or other by mentioning Disney.

There are 000's of things listed with 'Disney' in the title so I was fuming too !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: