Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Best time to start selling winter clothes?

(5 Posts)
scotslass Thu 16-Aug-07 21:41:58

I have recently started to sell ds/dd's old clothes and have got quite a lot of winter coats/snow suits etc, and I was wondering when would be the best time to start listing them to get the most interest?

I don't seem to be getting a lot of intesrest in the other things that I am selling(all good makes pumpkin patch/ gap etc), so any hints on increasing interest would be good too.

Many thanks

snowwonder Thu 16-Aug-07 21:44:05

winter clothes now, it is frezzing her...

do you include an age in the title?

scotslass Thu 16-Aug-07 21:50:24

Thanks snowwonder, I'll try and get them photographed and ready to go.

I have been putting the ages on and mainly selling them in bundles. I think I'm going to have to hold on to a few of the summer bits that haven't sold till next year now.

Thanks again

snowwonder Thu 16-Aug-07 21:53:06

it might be an idea to look and see if there are any other coats on there and see how much they are going for?

best of luck

blueshoes Thu 16-Aug-07 22:01:58

Would be interested to know as well. I was going to list when the weather starts to change for the colder.

BTW, listed lots of summer items 2 weeks ago and only sold one .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now