Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Do you have an ipod shuffle?

(8 Posts)
Nip Thu 16-Aug-07 12:36:02

I am having a small dispute with a company on ebay about a cable i bought. It was advertised as fitting all ipods but now he is telling me that it is only for a ipod shuffle.

Does anyone have a shuffle? What does the charger connection look like? Is it the same size as a normal ipod? (picture on my profile)

I have searched all over for some pictures of the shuffle connection but am drawing a blank?

TIA

bagpuss Thu 16-Aug-07 12:42:30

Erm, I've just had a quick look at yours and it doesn't look like it is for the shuffle. We have 2 shuffles. The oldest (original model) plugs into a USB port at the back of the computer to charge and the newer model (small and coloured) has a little dock to plug it into using the headphone socket on the pod and again a USB on the cable end of the dock. HTH

Nip Thu 16-Aug-07 12:46:55

what i have rcvd from the ebayer is a USB type connection on both ends (same size, but one has a metal sheild type thing around it) - it certainly doesnt look right.

bagpuss Thu 16-Aug-07 13:20:46

Could it be for the Nano?

Nip Thu 16-Aug-07 14:03:37

I dont think so, i think this guy is trying to worm his way out of the fact he's mis-sold me something.

Thanks anyway,

sixlostmonkeys Thu 16-Aug-07 17:24:21

if he stated on the listing that it fits all ipods but now states it's only for the shuffle then you can file a 'item not as described'

mummytoamonkey Sat 18-Aug-07 11:55:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PersonalClown Sat 18-Aug-07 12:08:03

That looks like the USB cable for my Video.
They fit older Nanos, Videos but not Shuffles.
Look at the orange shuffle in the middle of the page. That's what your dock/USB cable should look like assuming you have the new type.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now