Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Paypal claim question

(3 Posts)
auntypurple Tue 14-Aug-07 18:19:44

Hi,
I had to put in a claim for an item not recived, seller was ignoring my emails ect. Anyway it went straight into claim as the the seller is no longer registered on ebay. The seller had untill the 13th(yesterday), to respond to my claim. They haven't responded, and my claim is still open in paypal, do I need to do something else, or am I just waiting on paypal to realise time is up for the seller? First time I have had to do this and it's really confusing.
Thanks in advance AP

fawkeoff Tue 14-Aug-07 18:32:39

i think paypal pay you so the seller is in debt to them iywim???? i could be wrong

auntypurple Tue 14-Aug-07 18:36:19

Thanks fawkeoff, just wondered why it was still saying waiting for sellers response, seller has untill 13th of August to reply. I have read that if the seller has no money in paypal, in some cases but not all paypal will refund. Have to wait a bit longer to find out.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now