Talk

Advanced search

£1 max fees offers

(10 Posts)
GreasedPiglet Sun 30-Jun-19 19:58:59

How often do £1 max fees offers happen? I know it's probably personalised, but I just wondered if this happens relatively frequently or infrequently. Thanks!

MyFokMarelize Sun 30-Jun-19 22:15:05

For me about twice a month. I don't think I've ever known one to happen on 'pay day' weekend though.

19lottie82 Mon 01-Jul-19 09:01:47

I got an offer last weekend (not the one just passed). I usually get them about once a month.

GreasedPiglet Mon 01-Jul-19 20:51:36

Thanks both - I'm going to hold out until I get one.

chloesmumtoo Wed 03-Jul-19 11:42:56

Yes, I wait for them. Come around ever couple weeks for me

Gingefringe Fri 05-Jul-19 23:13:59

About every other week-end and usually over a bank holiday week-end for me.

mrssmiling Fri 04-Oct-19 12:50:47

I got one of these today, having listed a few things this week. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but is it possible to end current listings, then relist to qualify for the £1 max fee? If not, could one just create a completely new listing for an item that has already been listed?

Chloesmumtoo Fri 04-Oct-19 12:55:50

Since good til cancelled listings have been the only fixed price listings yes, I have personally ended them and 're listed with £1 max fee offers. I don't end auctions though. I am not aware of any repercussions. Hope that helps

Chloesmumtoo Fri 04-Oct-19 13:00:27

Go to my ebay top right. Select selling. Scroll down to item you wish to end. On right side under sell simular click more actions and select end item. Confirm.

ruby1234 Mon 07-Oct-19 16:35:42

Make sure you check your invoice/fees - I sold a few items on the last £1 max fees offer - I was charged the full fee amounts.
I went on Ebay chat and asked them to change the amounts charged to £1, which they did.
Not sure if this was a one-off or a regular occurrence, so worth checking.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »