Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How do you get different coloured/sized type on your discription?

(6 Posts)
Rorytigger Thu 26-Jul-07 13:49:24

New to all the wizzy stuff you can do when selling on ebay so apologies for the daft questions....

How do you get to do lovey coloured type, bullet points etc when listing something? When I clisk preview it comes out as one long block of text even if I've typed it in with line spaces etc. Would like to make my discription more colourful and attractive....

Rorytigger Thu 26-Jul-07 15:26:15

bump!

No artistic ebay queens out there then?

sarahlou1uk Thu 26-Jul-07 16:19:11

when you enter the text, make sure it is in Standard mode (there are two tabs: standard and html). YOu can then highlight your text and change size and colour.

Rorytigger Thu 26-Jul-07 16:24:06

thanks sarahlou. Once you've highlighted the copy is there a drop bar or something that you access?

Elk Thu 26-Jul-07 16:34:54

Do you use the 'sell your item' form on ebay or do you use turbo lister.
I use turbo lister and all the stuff you need is on a tool bar above ther text (just like using microsoft word).
Also if you use turbo lister then Listing Designer is free - coloured borders etc.
Hope that makes sense.

sarahlou1uk Thu 26-Jul-07 17:23:11

Once you highlighted the text, there is an 'A' button for the text size, a colour palette for the colours and there should be a B key for bold and an I key for italic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now