Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Does anyone know of a good (i.e. cheap!) UK courier?

(7 Posts)
yorkshirepudding Tue 24-Jul-07 13:42:27

Message withdrawn

auntypurple Tue 24-Jul-07 15:06:59

Hiya,
There is a booking agent on ebay called payperdrop. They charge £5.99 and the courrier is DHL. Some people have had trouble with them, but I have had 7 pick ups and delivrys this week with no problem what so ever. My sis uses them alot to. Just type in parcel delivary into the search and you'll find then. HTH

yorkshirepudding Tue 24-Jul-07 15:54:55

Message withdrawn

flightattendant Tue 24-Jul-07 17:48:51

Anyone know the size limits/packing requirements for them, please? I can't find the info on their listings.

auntypurple Tue 24-Jul-07 21:57:27

Flightatteendant, size limit is 120cm x 60cm x 60cm, weight limit is 30kg. I sent something a bit over the width 69x69 mine was and they still took and delivered it tho. HTH

flightattendant Wed 25-Jul-07 05:21:23

Thankyou auntie

That's really helpful.

PellMell Wed 25-Jul-07 07:05:01

I used payperdrop this week. It was very reliable.
If you don't want to use them through their ebay shop you can just telephone them and they will take your payment over the phone and you fill in all the collection/delivery info via their on-line form which they email to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now