Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Where do I buy cheap boxes & bubble wrap???

(7 Posts)
MilaMae Wed 04-Jul-07 09:17:47

New to this, don't want anything to get broken but don't want to spend a lot on packaging so need to find a cheap source. DP has thrown out my box stash I'd been collecting. He's very unpopular at the moment!!!!

onefootinthegravy Wed 04-Jul-07 09:23:17

Hi there, I get all my stuff from the £1 shop they do loads in there, including large jiffy bags 6 for a £1. Good luck with your sales! x

Celery Wed 04-Jul-07 09:30:53

There's also a lot of eBay sellers selling packaging - that's where I get mine from.

MilaMae Wed 04-Jul-07 09:35:41

Ta

chopster Wed 04-Jul-07 09:42:03

bubble wrap from staples if you want lots and lots.
boxes - go shopping in lidls or aldis and take loads from there.

expatinscotland Wed 04-Jul-07 09:42:47

Try Freecyle, too.

I'm trying to source a place to rent plastic crates from for our move.

Leilel Tue 17-Jul-07 16:54:26

_good sources_
1) 99p shops.
2) REuse old packaging. inc. cardboard boxes and carrier bags
3) ebay sellers selling packaging
4) BANANAS.....
when i buy bananas in supermarket i always ask if i can overwrap them in one of the huge lengths of bubblewrap that they line the bottom of the banana box in. Asda always says yes (cos they'd only chuck it otherwise). The bubblewrap is always clean as the bananas are bagged, and i get nicely protected bananas on the journey home....plus masses of bubblewrap to reuse for packaging.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now