Talk

Advanced search

Should I ask for a refund?

(5 Posts)
SapphireSeptember Tue 11-Dec-18 20:46:01

Bought what I thought was a pack of six face wipes for £11.42, plus £2.80 P&P. Only received one in the post this morning. I've just checked eBay and listing has been 'updated by the seller' to say one packet of 25 wipes. I have no way of proving this of course. (I used PayPal though.) If I'd have known it was only one I wouldn't have forked out such a stupid amount of money for wipes that cost about £2.50 in the real world.

19lottie82 Tue 11-Dec-18 21:27:07

Check your purchase history. If it said six at the time it will still say six. If it does then click a link on the listing to open a not as described case.

But if you search the listing in your watched list, for example. then it will appear as updated.

SapphireSeptember Tue 11-Dec-18 21:43:20

So, I figured out what happened, I went through Google and clicked on Pay Now as soon as I saw it.
www.ebay.co.uk/p/6-X-Simple-Clear-Skin-Oil-Balancing-Cleansing-25-Wipes/28012064719
Seems pretty clear, no? But I didn't check it when I paid for it (I shouldn't have to, surely?)

19lottie82 Tue 11-Dec-18 21:51:55

Very bizarre! Take a screen shot of the x6 listing and open a not as described case, uploading it as evidence.

SapphireSeptember Tue 11-Dec-18 22:17:35

Great, now I have to return it. Unfortunately I opened the packet and used a wipe today, hmm, wonder if Savers have still got any of those ones in...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »