Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help fast- re paypal

(8 Posts)
holsnovell Thu 21-Jun-07 12:01:37

Someone has offered a buy it now price for an item I'll selling. However if i accepted pay pal payment would i be charged as opposed to running auction and accepting payment that way?

sixlostmonkeys Thu 21-Jun-07 12:36:58

I don't quite understand...
but, if you change your listing by adding a BIN option, then it will just go through like any other

Iklboo Thu 21-Jun-07 12:45:11

Buy it now payments work exactly the same way as if you'd put the item on auction

Speccy Thu 21-Jun-07 12:47:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

holsnovell Thu 21-Jun-07 20:58:38

sorry guys that helps. i accepted a payment recently- not for something i was selling and i was charged?

horsemadgal Thu 21-Jun-07 21:34:43

If you have a premier paypal a/c you will get charged for every payment received whether funded or not.

Chopster Thu 21-Jun-07 21:40:16

if you run the aution you will get charged a FVF on the resulting price the item meets then the paypal fees whcich are somehting like 20p +4% if the buyer pays by paypal.

if you add a BIN you will get charged for adding a BIN then the fees as above.

If you end the listing early you wont get charged any FVF by ebay but still get charged by paypal for their fees as above if the buyer pays via paypal.

Chopster Thu 21-Jun-07 21:40:58

FVF - final value fee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now