Talk

Advanced search

WWYD with this listing?

(2 Posts)
DollyDoodles Wed 24-Oct-18 12:55:25

I'm selling some knitwear by a well known mid-market company. The top did have a tiny mark on it, half the size of a 5p piece, which I have managed to remove. It's hardly noticeable at all (wool knitwear) and when I asked someone if they could spot the mark they couldn't.

I can- only just- as I knew where it was. I'm in a bit of a dilemma whether to mention it in the listing as otherwise the top is in really good condition, and the odds of someone seeing the faded mark are very low. I've tried to photograph the area to show it, and the mark isn't showing in a photo.

I've got 100% feedback and I don't want to mess that up- what would you do?

19lottie82 Wed 24-Oct-18 16:44:53

It is risky. Is there no way you can take a photo of the mark? Have you tried close up shots, different lighting?

If not possible and you still want to list I would describe it clearly and once the sale has completed, before you post the item, message the buyer to confirm they understand there is a very slight mark, and do they still want to go ahead with the sale?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: