Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Multiple purchase from same seller - can't delete

(3 Posts)
Pyjamasdontfit Fri 27-Oct-17 03:28:34

I bought 2 items from the same seller, paid for them together then she refunded me part of the postage. Items have arrived, am happy so left her feedback and she’s done the same for me.
But now it won’t let me delete them from my purchase history. I’ve tried everything including logging in to desktop site & pressing ‘hide order’ but then just pop back up!
Am I doing something wrong?

ImaLannister Fri 27-Oct-17 13:23:20

Why do you want to delete purchases so fast? You need it to be on your purchase history for a little while should anything be faulty with it etc and it would be easier to open up a case etc when it's on purchase history. Purchase history disappears after 30 days. This is because out of that time limit you can't open cases via eBay as the max 30 day period to do this will have expired. In regards to your question it could be because the arrival date hasn't past yet? Was the parcel early? What is the ETA of the parcel? (Estimated time of arrival)?

ZippyCameBack Sat 28-Oct-17 18:43:43

Nothing works on a Friday on ebay- it's maintenance day. Hopefully it's sorted now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: