Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help regarding refund please

(4 Posts)
Tiredmumno1 Mon 16-Oct-17 22:43:15

I purchased two items in grade A condition, both arrived, first one was in really good condition (just as I'd expect from a grade A) the second not so much. I contacted seller they replied pretty quick saying to return for a replacement, I said it didn't matter if it was in a different colour, just as long as it was in the condition as described.

I then received the replacement, it was in worse condition than the one sent back. I messaged again suggesting if he has no other ones in Grade A condition then it'd be best to return for a refund.

That was sent yesterday morning and have had no response, I was going to give the number a call tomorrow and see how far I get, however if I get stuck what would be my next step.

Thanks so much.

19lottie82 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:30:09

Just open a not as described return request with eBay who will provide you with a pre paid returns label to send the item back for a full refund, unless the seller just decides to refund you without getting the item back.

Tiredmumno1 Tue 17-Oct-17 14:38:20

Thank you so much lottie, I was hoping you'd respond smile

Just a little update, things have moved pretty quickly this morning, we called them to give them one last chance, and luckily managed to talk to someone who apologised, and has promised to sort it out personally, he will replace with one that is in grade A and has already refunded the money for both the returns, so my DH is now at the PO sending the item back smile

Also he said he will add in a few extras to make up for it, fingers crossed this will be sorted quite quickly.

Just went into panic mode grin as I've never had to return anything, but shall remember the info if there is a next time.

Thank you again, much appreciated smile

19lottie82 Tue 17-Oct-17 15:41:53

No problem OP, glad it got sorted in the end smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now