Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyers with 0 feedback

(7 Posts)
GoAndAskDaddy Sun 01-Oct-17 14:20:21

Should I block buyers with no feedback? Who has no feedback in this day & age other than dodgy buyers?😬

19lottie82 Sun 01-Oct-17 15:16:05

People that have just opened an eBay account? I.e. Everyone at some stage or another?!

GoAndAskDaddy Sun 01-Oct-17 17:20:34

I know! I just thought eBay has been around for so long it's a bit odd. Just sold 4 items today and 2 out of the 4 buyers have a zero feedback score. Will do all I can to avoid any hassle!

TheDiamondMumcrafter Sun 01-Oct-17 19:20:25

As long as you send the item by a tracked method and upload that tracking to the item, you shouldn’t have much trouble.

pasturesgreen Tue 03-Oct-17 14:00:30

We've started somewhere! Why would you assume they were dodgy?

ImaLannister Tue 03-Oct-17 21:42:59

This is really only something to worry about if they win items of great expense. Phones etc, or items of high value. Scammers open up & close down accounts all the time, then open up new ones in new names etc, but only for expensive stuff. It's true we all have to start somewhere. It's a shame these people ruin it for innocent newbies just new to eBay, eager to buy.
I wouldn't worry as long as it's nothing too expensive. Yes there is sending it signed for etc, but nothing is stopping them from pretending it's not as described, then sending you something worthless as a return, pretending they have returned the original item. I don't sell high value things to 0 feedback. I cancel the sale and make up a believable excuse.
How much was the item sold?

GoAndAskDaddy Sun 08-Oct-17 19:52:50

Thanks all. No problems so far....agree, if high value items are involved then it's more risky. Have 1 non-payer which is a PITA but I'm not too bothered, will just re-list.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now