Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How to create multiple buying options

(2 Posts)
Dumbledoresgirl Sun 01-Oct-17 11:24:17

Does anyone know how to create multiple buying options within one listing? I have listed an item for sale, something I make. I make it in 7 different colours. All the colours are shown and I have worked out how to create the selection button so a buyer can choose their colour, but I can't work out how to get it so that a buyer could buy one each in say 3 colours. The ebay help page on listing does not seem to go into detail on creating these multi choice listings. Help, anyone?

verystressedmum Sun 08-Oct-17 22:33:14

I would think that the buyer would add to basket or buy now each colour option that they want. I haven’t seen it any other way.
I wanted phone cases for different iPhone models and had to buy them separately. I just went back into the listing and chose another case.
On the desktop site you can add to basket which is a bit easier but not on the app I don’t think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now