Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can someone explain.

(6 Posts)
bloodynoris Wed 23-Aug-17 09:58:17

I have a few items on eBay and someone has bidded on quite a few items and his just sent me asking this

Good morning, If I win few items, can you cancel the purchases won and create a new list for me with all items won and a shipment?

What does it mean create a new list?

bloodynoris Wed 23-Aug-17 11:09:01

Anyone?

purplecorkheart Wed 23-Aug-17 11:28:26

I think assume that they want to have everything packaged together so the postage will be less? However they should have asked this before bidding. I am wary though about cancelling the items. I wonder have they changed their mind.I would probably offer a discount at the invoice stage rather than cancel the items.

SloanePeterson Wed 23-Aug-17 11:32:00

He wants a combined invoice with combined postage price I think.

verystressedmum Wed 23-Aug-17 12:38:15

If he wins them you can create an invoice for the purchases with a combined shipping price you don't need to cancel the purchases. If you cancel the purchases you can't create an invoice as he won't then actually have any purchases.

bloodynoris Wed 23-Aug-17 13:02:53

Ok. Can I just reduce some of them to 0 postage when he comes to pay? That way it will be only be 2 lots of postage which will make it about right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now