Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here


(2 Posts)
MyAuntAda Wed 26-Apr-17 16:00:58

If you've been sent the wrong item and you can't get the seller to respond, you open a case with Ebay.

Or would you claim via your Credit card company? (Not paid through Paypal)

19lottie82 Wed 26-Apr-17 17:35:46

Open a "not as described" case (aka return request) with eBay.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: