This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Items from same seller - Postage costs

(10 Posts)
LIZS Thu 16-Mar-17 20:21:05

Am interested in 2 items from one seller. If I won both could I ask about reduced postage costs or do I just accept two separate charges.

lljkk Thu 16-Mar-17 20:32:10

you can ask, they R not obliged. It's better if you ask before you bid/buy.
In theory if they charge postage twice they should send 2 separate packages.

LIZS Thu 16-Mar-17 20:36:12

Hmm , have actually just won one item so probably too late to ask.

lljkk Thu 16-Mar-17 20:37:14

I wouldn't mind you asking when I sell. But try to ask before you pay so they can issue you a revised invoice and pay less fees themselves.

LIZS Thu 16-Mar-17 20:46:49

Thanks, will have to wait until I know outcome of second item I think. Contact seller not loading for me at the moment.

LIZS Thu 16-Mar-17 20:59:23

Didn't get second item so academic (outbid with 10 secs to go envy) but will bear in mind for another time.

ImaLannister Thu 16-Mar-17 23:44:21

lljjk how do you send a revised invoice? Whenever I go to do it on the send invoice option when I press the (+) and (-) then submit it never makes a difference. It stays the same full amount.

lljkk Fri 17-Mar-17 09:22:05

I would have to google how to do it too, Lannister.

NisekoWhistler Fri 17-Mar-17 09:23:29

If they've got any common sense they'll just send 1 parcel and charge you for one lot of postage

ImaLannister Fri 17-Mar-17 10:44:08

I do that Niseko, I'm a,ways happy to help but have to refund them from PayPal, a separate transaction. Coz when I try to do it with eBay it doesn't change the price. I don't want it always to combine on postage either on all of my items, coz some would be more than 2KG alone, so if they bought multiple items I would be well out of pocket sending more than 2KG for just the standard £3.95 signed.
I'm gunna google it coz i need to know this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now