Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Nothing seems to work

(7 Posts)
Ameliajc Tue 14-Mar-17 20:25:03

DD (14) needs a Disney dress for a school play, it doesn't matter what one but I have been searching online for one and thought I'd got a great dress seemed to be perfect, it arrived 3 WEEKS later was very poor quality and something I simply wouldn't let her where as it was very short and nothing like the picture. Every costume I find seems to be ages 3-9 sometimes they go up to age 11, so I searched in the women's section (which I found dress 1 from) most were horribly short and not appropriate for a 14 year old. I'm getting annoyed as DD goes on about how other mothers are sewing these beautiful dresses, so does anyone now where I could get a Disney princess dress for a 14 year old?

-I have found one on an American website but with import tax it would probably cost a fortune, I'm sure there must be a UK supplier?

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Tue 14-Mar-17 21:41:57

Look up disney dress cosplay. There's far more options- not tarty halloween efforts.

karalime Tue 14-Mar-17 21:49:26

Adult Disney princess costume brings up loads of results.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?k=adult+disney+costume&tag=mumsnetforum-21

ImaLannister Wed 15-Mar-17 00:17:33

I'd also open up a case for item not as described and get at least your money back from this seller. If they didn't state the measurements correctly, and as you say it was very poor quality. Not what you expected. I am very specific with my listings, as I like the buyer to know exactly what they are getting. Some sellers don't give a toss.

ImaLannister Wed 15-Mar-17 00:19:26

Also Tesco and Asda sell these Disney dresses. If you can drive to one you can order online.

BikeRunSki Wed 15-Mar-17 00:25:13

Adult Snow White £20 at Asda

ImaLannister Wed 15-Mar-17 00:38:20

That meant to say if you can't drive to one**

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now