Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Paypal help please

(5 Posts)
Fairyliz Sun 12-Mar-17 16:40:48

I have just had a refund of over£500 to my paypal account for acancelled purchase. I would like to withdraw this to my bank account but when I press the withdraw button it says no funds available.
I wondered if this was because I have not confirmed my bank account. So I have pressed theconfirm button which is suppose to send a code to my bank account to enter.
But nothing is happening no code at all!
I have tried phoning paypal numerous times but just go through their nightmare telephone system and cant get to an operator. I have emailed but they just send a link to FAQ's.
Any advice anyone I really need this money in my bank account.
Thanks

19lottie82 Sun 12-Mar-17 18:59:31

In order to confirm your bank account, PayPal will send one or two small amounts (i.e. £0.11) to your account. You then have to log back into your PayPal account to confirm these amounts.

It takes 3-5 days for these amounts to appear in your account after you request them, it's not instant.

wobblywindows Mon 13-Mar-17 18:53:26

have you withdrawn money from this PayPal account to your bank account before ? Also, check the error message. There might be a withdrawal limit if you are newbie.

wobblywindows Mon 13-Mar-17 19:03:03

In the Help Centre search bar , type "Where is my refund ? " Also look at bottom of the summary page for "view my account limits".

imsorryiasked Mon 13-Mar-17 19:04:46

Has the £500 actually cleared or is it still processing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now