Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

seller sent offensive email

(3 Posts)
Cailleach1 Wed 08-Feb-17 13:37:25

Hi, I've posted this in another thread, but may be lost in topic.

I bought something which I don't think is made from the material as advertised and opened a not as described. Vendor maintains it is. I was going to look at it again and see if I could cover it in another material.

However, have received another email from vendor and it is abusive. Calling me all sorts of names. I don't want to communicate directly with someone like that.

How do I report this to ebay? Also how am I going to resolve this now as I really don't want any other communication directly from them.

19lottie82 Wed 08-Feb-17 14:02:36

Hi OP here is your original thread. Prob best to keep all discussions in the one place

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/ebay/2843608-item-not-as-described-but-big-and-return-cost-high

Cailleach1 Wed 08-Feb-17 14:23:59

Thanks lottie. I just thought people might not see the new issue. There is no report button on the on the email page.

I have never received any invective like this through ebay before. Feedback in main seemed to be ok for the seller. If they are from genuine buyers. One or two saying they had received vile comm's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now