Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can you search only for sellers with 100%?

(7 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 18:52:44

I can't find a way to do it?!

19lottie82 Mon 06-Feb-17 19:09:56

No.

19lottie82 Mon 06-Feb-17 19:11:53

Why would you want to?
A seller who sells in large quantities (so can sell items at the lowest prices), is unlikely to have a rating of 100%, you always get the odd headbanger who likes to leave unreasonable feedback - just because a buyer leaves a negative doesn't mean the seller deserves it!

rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 19:15:40

I am trying to buy something very expensive (to me) that there are loads of. I don't want to buy something from someone with low positive feedback-of which there are loads and it's very time consuming to keep wading through tonnes of listings.

19lottie82 Mon 06-Feb-17 19:49:24

Would you rather buy from someone who had sold 5000 items and had 3 negatives, or 16 sales and no negatives?

If a seller doesn't have 100% FB then read why people have left them negatives and use your common sense.

rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 20:19:21

I am not looking to buy from a store with thousands of feedback. I'm just looking for a person who has owned this item, used it and wants to sell it. I am ending up sifting through lots of sellers with 0 feedback or tonnes of low feedback.

Thank you for your replies-clearly what I want is not possible.

19lottie82 Mon 06-Feb-17 20:25:43

I'm not saying it's not possible but you seem to have blinkers on here. As I explained, If you see the item and it's being sold by a seller with less than 100% FB then read it and use your common sense.

And remember you are covered by eBay's buyer protection on the off chance there are any problems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now