Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

how long is acceptable to wait for payment?

(9 Posts)
kittypants Sat 24-Feb-07 10:07:54

how long before you send reminder email?7 days?

Muminfife Sat 24-Feb-07 10:34:56

Message withdrawn

kittypants Sat 24-Feb-07 10:36:16

thanks!

nikkid21 Sat 24-Feb-07 13:07:55

I send a reminder email after 7 days - then give a further 3. If I haven't heard from them after that I start an unpaid item dispute.
The email that I use is,

Hi
Thanks for buying my item. I have not heard from you since you won this on XXXX. Please can you let me know if you have sent payment yet as I am concerned that it may have gone astray in the post.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Feel free to copy if you like it!

Nikki

kittypants Sat 24-Feb-07 13:09:01

thankyou,think i will copy!!!

nikkie Sat 24-Feb-07 14:59:26

I am waiting for one atm, Have given them until tonight to pay then I will start dispute.Have emailed 3 times since their original email from them saying problem with paypal and they will get back to me.

Muminfife Sat 24-Feb-07 22:12:44

Message withdrawn

kittypants Mon 26-Feb-07 10:03:59

just realised i hadnt sent invoice-i usually do straight away but cant see i have.does this mean by rights shes got another 7 days from me sending invoice?

kittypants Mon 26-Feb-07 10:09:25

found it!yes i did.so 2 invoices and nikkid21 poltie email sent.i'll wait 2 more days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now