Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Free economy postage offered, buyer chose recorded!!!

(3 Posts)
blowmybarnacles Wed 11-Jan-17 13:15:55

That is it really, the item was offered at a price which with free economy, made it worth my while, now with the choice of free recorded delivery I've hardly made any money. I only offered economy, can they do this?!!

19lottie82 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:08:36

This doesn't make sense. The only way there is an option for "free recorded delivery" is if you put it there, in addition to the standard postage offered.......

If you've made a mistake then you should honour it, or accept the risk of annoying the buyer and poss non positive feedback.

MrsSpenserGregson Wed 11-Jan-17 14:11:12

What Lottie said ^^

Are you sure that the recorded delivery option is free? Or has it got an additional cost associated with it?

When I sell online, I include 2nd class recorded postage in the purchase price, but I also give other options of faster delivery which the customer pays for.... Could this be what has happened here?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now