Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Help, I can't pay for my 'unpaid' item.

(3 Posts)
Whence Tue 22-Nov-16 22:58:24

I tried to buy an item a couple of weeks ago and paypal froze. I tried again and paypal froze again so I gave up. When I went back to ebay it had recorded I had bought the item twice but not paid. I then paid for one of these items and duly received it. I have now received an unpaid item email for the second transaction. I contacted the seller and asked them (nicely) to remove this item but I have heard nothing. As the price is very small I feel I have to pay it rather than get landed with any sanctions. (Would they do that? I am a long term user with over 600 feedback)

However, when I click through to pay I just keep getting the same screen with a 'pay now' button in green - I press it and get an identical screen with another 'pay now' button, etc. Pressing this does not register a payment. I feel like I'm a can't pay loop. Aagghhrr. Any ideas?

Starlight2345 Tue 22-Nov-16 23:01:39

I would contact ebay themselves or escalate in paypal.

Whence Wed 23-Nov-16 07:04:44

Seems to have reset itself and I have been able to pay today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now